Thursday afternoon
My last day in Europe for this year. Perfect weather although the BBC weather channel tells me that it is raining here. They are as bad as CNN for manically repeating the same damned 3 stories over and over and over . .
This afternoon I took on the Munich Art Gallery,
My last day in Europe for this year. Perfect weather although the BBC weather channel tells me that it is raining here. They are as bad as CNN for manically repeating the same damned 3 stories over and over and over . .
This afternoon I took on the Munich Art Gallery,
the Alte Pinakotek (!!??)
There are acres of Van Dyck and Reubens paintings. This could only have been done with a spray gun. Fortunately half the gallery was closed for reno so I was able to quit while still conscious.
Tomorrow afternoon I start the long haul home.
There are acres of Van Dyck and Reubens paintings. This could only have been done with a spray gun. Fortunately half the gallery was closed for reno so I was able to quit while still conscious.
Tomorrow afternoon I start the long haul home.
No comments:
Post a Comment