
Thursday
Okay, enough 0f this already. Like I have been here in Austria for 3 full days and looked everywhere. Not one damned kangaroo or koala !
And furthermore the brochure promised there are gondolas and canals here in Vienna, and nothing ! Or maybe I have this confused with the Venetian Casino in Las Vegas. Never mind.
Today I started with the Schönbrunn Palace (note the clever use of the ö). Then off to the Imperial Apartments in the Hofburg Palace. Finishing up at the Treasury, I saw the crown of Charlemagne again. Coronation robes back for 1000 years as well.
After this I had my third organ concert.
Dinner in the open at the Rathaus Park with a couple who produce operas in a castle near the Hungarian border.
Okay, enough 0f this already. Like I have been here in Austria for 3 full days and looked everywhere. Not one damned kangaroo or koala !
And furthermore the brochure promised there are gondolas and canals here in Vienna, and nothing ! Or maybe I have this confused with the Venetian Casino in Las Vegas. Never mind.
Today I started with the Schönbrunn Palace (note the clever use of the ö). Then off to the Imperial Apartments in the Hofburg Palace. Finishing up at the Treasury, I saw the crown of Charlemagne again. Coronation robes back for 1000 years as well.
After this I had my third organ concert.
Dinner in the open at the Rathaus Park with a couple who produce operas in a castle near the Hungarian border.
The kangaroo sign came about because American tourists kept asking for them.
Packing for the next move to Salzburg on Friday.
Packing for the next move to Salzburg on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment