
Saturday
The TV weather report keeps telling me that it is rainy - nothing but sunshine. So today I bravely trooped up to the fortress for the second time in 36 years. This was followed by a power nap in the afternoon heat.
This evening I went to the cool cellar of the Michael Hayden Museum for a concert of flute quartets. Very well received.
After a quick dinner in front of Mozart's house, I was off to the Mirabell Palace orangerie for a piano recital. The big event this evening was the Mozart Requiem performed in the cathedral, so there were just 6 of us in the Mirabell audience. Six ! Japanese girl playing Mozart and Chopin. Mirabell VIDEO
Returning to the hotel, I walked through the lighted fountain area with the lighted castle in the distance. Elegant.This town is a Germanic Apache Wells - everyone is in bed by 8 pm ! Remarkable after Vienna which roared all night.
The TV weather report keeps telling me that it is rainy - nothing but sunshine. So today I bravely trooped up to the fortress for the second time in 36 years. This was followed by a power nap in the afternoon heat.
This evening I went to the cool cellar of the Michael Hayden Museum for a concert of flute quartets. Very well received.
After a quick dinner in front of Mozart's house, I was off to the Mirabell Palace orangerie for a piano recital. The big event this evening was the Mozart Requiem performed in the cathedral, so there were just 6 of us in the Mirabell audience. Six ! Japanese girl playing Mozart and Chopin. Mirabell VIDEO
Returning to the hotel, I walked through the lighted fountain area with the lighted castle in the distance. Elegant.This town is a Germanic Apache Wells - everyone is in bed by 8 pm ! Remarkable after Vienna which roared all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment